My name is Nathaniel and I'm a Tewa Indian from Santa Clara Pueblo, New Mexico. Santa Fe is my home now; there I have a practice which I HQ from. I do travel a lot to work on clientel, as a result I try to keep a balance of spiritualism by making time to go back home and practice my native traditions.
In my practice I specialize in Deep Tissue and Clinical work. I'm known by my colleagues and clients as " A Therapist's Therapist", so if you want to feel your massage then you called the right guy. Thou 90% request this work the other 10% enjoy Hot Stone Therapy, Shiatsu, and a grab bag of many other modalities that are usually integrated into my sessions. I studied at a well known career college in West LA, were I learned fast that its not the school but the Instructor that makes the student.
I've been practicing now for 3 years. In that time I've worked in many International Sporting Events with the medical staff, as the US Open of Surf, the Iron-man and LA Marathon to name a few, to high end private clientel.
I love what I do, where it has taken me and as a client you will experience it in my sessions. Ask the Doc she'll tell you all about it.
“"Once again, Dr Dots comes thru! Thanks!"” Victor Wooten PM/TM Jack T.
“Your company has really helped me out on tour.” Brendan Ekstrom - Guitar (Circa Survive)
“I only and will only use DOT BOTS!” Sid Wilson (Slipknot)
“I am amazed at how efficient your team is. Bravo!” Helen PMA Lady Gaga tour
FYI Danielle in Salt Lake City was amazing, she worked on my whole crew and band and everyone loved her.
” Tony, TM: Victoria Justice / Cobra
“"You and your team ROCK!"” Fred, Maroon 5 Tour Manager
“ "The bots this tour have all been awesome and made everyone
have a better time." Sam” Edward Sharp and the magnetic Zero's
“Thank you for all the great therapy over the touring year. I appreciate your professional staff and look forward to working with them again soon.” Steve Miller
“"I feel much better since getting massage from Dot-Bots and I am thrilled with my progress. You guys have saved me!"” Gypsy, Tour manager of Behemoth
Ms. Krall is thrilled over the service she's been getting and it looks like we'll be booking many more dates"” Diana Krall TM Maria
“"Everything was great as always thank you again"” Gabriel Iglesias TM Ryan
“"I am very familiar with the Dr. Her team is awesome"” Steve Vai Tour Manager Warren
everyone was happy with their massage - so thumbs up!
Thanks for arranging for us!
Yvette"” Bon Jovi TMA Yvette
“"thank you and your company for coming to our need and being very accessible to our artists and touring entourage and thank you for always being there for my band/crews over the years!"” ROB ZOMBIE | PRODUCTION: Samantha Luettke
“Hello Just a note on how utterly our treatments were. Haley (Seattle Dotbot) was incredibly diligent and caring could not speak more highly of her Thank you again Sweeney Tour Manager APHEX TWIN / NOTHING BUT THIEVES ” Sweeney Tour Manager APHEX TWIN / NOTHING BUT THIEVES
“Thanks a lot for your help along the way!” Sherri - Production Coordinator (Mannheim Steamroller)
“"My guys were very pleased. Thanks for pulling through last minute"” Manchester Orchestra TM Nate
“"We really like Denise (Boston Dotbot) she does a great job in Mass.... Of course all the therapists have been great on this run" Jan. 2014” Gipsy Kings TM John
“"I have always used her people and they are great.
Simon"” Simon S., Roger Waters Tour Manager
“Cherrie in NH was awesome!!! Thank you for the great service. ” Black Label Society TM Mike
Production Manager, Stage Manager, Rigger, Monitor Engineer & More!
I have been using Dr. Dots "DotBots" for years. Her girls have seen many of the artists and crew that I have TM/PM'd for. Her girls are always on time, friendly, and professional. You need to make time and room on your tour for Dr. Dot's services. By far the best in the business.” Clay Hutson Production Manager (Guns and Roses, Alice in Chains, Staind)
“"As always thank you! Great service as ever.
TB"” Tyler the Creator Tour manager Tim Boardman
“"Thanks for sorting today. Dan ( Dan Haggis (drums, percussion, keyboard and backing vocals) said it was one of the best massage's he's ever had. S." ” Wombats Manager
“"Everything was great! Thank you so so much. Especially for your quick response...Will"” Pointer Sisters manager, William
“The Dots we had rocked!” Christopher - Tour Manager (Bad Company)
“"Thanks for sorting Cherri in Portsmouth(UK) …. My guitar player is very happy"” Chris G. tour manager of Australian Pink Floyd
“"Thank you so very much for your help Dot. We really couldn't do the shows without you!"” Dream Theater tour manager Brad
“Sheila E. is in love with your service.
” Joey F. Production manager Dave Koz Christmas tour
“"I love working with Dr. Dot's crew. They are really a pleasure to work with"” Casting Crowns Production mananager Jenn
“"They were very pleased, excellent job. Thanks again"” Empire of the Sun TM Tim